Sunday, September 27, 2009

do you have to have a digital antenna for the digital converter box?

Question:

I tried the digital converter box and I did not pick up any channels. I also tried the old 'rabbit ears' antenna and still no luck....Someone told me there are digital antennas and I need one of them for it to work? Is that true or do I just not pick up any channels due to my location?

Answers:

. Based on your zip code, the site will give you a color code. Take those codes to a retailer and choose an antenna.

Finally if all these don't work call the digital converter customer helpline which came with the package or go online and type the company name for customer service. It's free for 90 days from the time u purchased.

That is true, Your Antenna needs to be a Digital Antenna, and they are not that cheap. go to you local retailer and have them show you which ones are digital if you are unsure and they should be able to help you.

You do not need to use a digital antenna for a digital conveter box. Digital antennas will receive more signals, than a regular antenna will give you, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment