Thursday, September 24, 2009

Would my car be a Ricer or Sleeper?

Question:

I drive a 98 Volvo S70 T5, came with 236hp stock, ferrita performance exhaust, k&n intake, some ecu upgrades and it makes around 300hp. I can get to 60 in 5.5 seconds tops. I still have the silencer so it doesn't sound like a lown mower. My car is black with black rims and limo tinted windows, stock spoiler and I took the antenna out and put on the small mound antenna they have on the 2-3 year old accords.

Answers:

NICE! I drive a 98 too but base..bummer I can't afford paying premium...the antenna is a tight idea too, I just took mine off, but adding that mound like BMW's might be cool.

post a picture

Sounds like a sleeper to me. Also sounds like you have good taste in appearance and sound of the exhaust. I CANNOT stand the fart can exhaust noise.

Sleeper

Sounds like a sleeper to me.I'd say a sleeper with some ricer wheels.STOVE is my guess

No comments:

Post a Comment