Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What might be wrong with radio?

Question:

I have a 95 Chevy Blazer and installed a factory CD/Radio player in it. It work for quite, then all of a sudden the radio quick working. The CD player still works. I can hear a faint signal from a local radio station come through otherwise just static. Would the antenna have gone bad? Never heard of it happening before, but who know? Just trying to get some ideas before I take off dash, and pull the radio out and see if there's a loose connection from antenna. The antenna is connected from under hood, even unpulled it apart and checked for any loose connection and it's all good! Any help is great! And I know I could go buy a new radio, but if that's not the problem, then waste of money.

Answers:

I think you should take the radio out and plug the antenna wire back in. See how you tried the bigger problems before the easy ones? Always do it one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment