Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Help me with choosing wifi router.?

Question:

Please help me with choosing wifi router.I want to buy a router with a brice not bigger then 50$.http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Wireless-G-4-Port-Router/dp/B001CN9K6E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252441392&sr=8-2 <- Is it good?Can I wirelessly connect more then one computer to that router?It has only one antenna does that matters?Help please!

Answers:

You can connect many devices to one wireless router and the number of antennas does not matter. Beware that the cheaper the router usually the worse it performs. Signal distance can be a huge problem in wireless routers and you just need to be sure that you are getting one that will work for your building. By that I mean if there is going to be alot of walls between where your router will be situated and where you want your wireless devices to be used, you will need a more powerful router.

but it's a high priced option.

No comments:

Post a Comment