Sunday, September 27, 2009

Identifying A Small, Non-biting Bug?

Question:

Recently I've found there are very tiny, mostly harmless brown bugs living in my drawers. They don't bite, they're not ticks or bed bugs or carpet bugs or anything like that. They're maybe a millimeter or two long, they have antenna, they have a very hard exoskeleton and they don't fly. Their larvae are about the same size, offwhite, and wormlike but with a slightly softer exoskelton. They've really taken to my uncooked rice and my flour. So, starchy things. They're not doing any harm other than they're annoying as hell. So, if anyone could tell me what they are (with a picture preferably so I can check to see if that's it) and the best way to get rid of them. Thanks in advance, I will be choosing a best answer.

Answers:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rice+weĆ¢€¦

No comments:

Post a Comment